Debriefs are used to reflect on and reinforce the learning that has emerged from an activity. They are also important for identifying how participants are feeling. This will help you decide what needs to happen next.
It’s usually a good idea to prepare your debrief in advance. Think carefully and choose questions that are related to the activity.
Here are some example questions you could include:
- How did you feel during that activity?
- Why did you feel that way?
- What did you learn during that activity?
- Are there different perspectives?
- How can we learn from this activity to help us during this workshop and as Active Citizens?